With version 3.2, Qlik Sense offers new self-service visualization capabilities, broader deployment options, and a stronger connection between Qlik Sense and QlikView. It also offers:
- Advanced coloring
- Calendar measures
- Shared persistence
- Supported desktop client
- QlikView converter
- Additional visualization, navigation, and search improvements
Check out this webinar that highlights the newest features of Qlik Sense 3.2 and goes over how you can convert your QlikView apps to Qlik Sense.
During this webinar we will answer the following questions:
- What's new with Qlik Sense 3.2?
- When and why should I switch from QlikView to Qlik Sense?
- How do I convert my QlikView apps to Qlik Sense?
- Once I have converted my apps from View to Sense, what do I do next to make my apps look good in Sense?